Period – View on Path.
– View on Path.
- Umbrella: young man any girl can borrow for the evening.
- Rock of Ages: any woman over 30 years of age.
- Face stretcher: old maid who tries to look young.
- Cellar Smeller: a young man who always turns up where there’s free liquor to be had.
- Corn Shredder: young man who dances on a girl’s feet.
- Being Edisoned: getting asked a lot of boring questions.
- Finale Hopper: a young man who arrives after everything is paid for.
- Mustard Plaster: unwelcome guy who sticks around.
- Potato: a young man shy of brains.
- Rug Hopper: young man who never takes a girl out. A parlor hound.
Evidently, manually manipulating photographs to decapitate people was a popular pastime before the age of Photoshop.
Cees Bol and his partner Hanneke van de Watering love old English sheepdogs. So much so that the Dutch couple post a picture of their pets Sophie, 4, and Sarah, 2, and their friends every day online (www.flickr.com/photos/22858517). The images document the adventures of the shaggy dogs throughout the year in picturesque locations near their small Dutch village of Sibculo.
Picture: Cees Bol / Rex Features (via The everyday adventures of a couple of shaggy old English sheepdogs - Telegraph)
The Paris Print Shop